|Home > Products|
SimOLED - OLED Simulation Software
The SimOLED product family is the most advanced simulation software on the market to accelerate the design of organic devices and materials by scientists and OLED designers.
Furthermore with our organic material characterization module and fitting service we enable first time a deep understanding of the organic material physics and the modelling of the electrical behaviour of an OLED.
All our software modules are fully coupled and work seamless together on a windows platform.
| || |
| ||Automatically extract para-|
meters from experimental data, e.g.
| ||-||Injection & interface parameters: HOMO, LUMO|
| ||-||Transport parameters: mobility|
| ||-||Impurities, defects: traps|
We do the fitting for you
| ||-||Fitting made by experts|
| ||-||Reliable data delivery & fast turnaround time|
| ||-||Plausibility checking|
| ||-||Fair pricing model|
| ||Calculate steady state values: current density, luminance, efficiency|
|Look inside your OLED: |
electric field profiles,
charge carrier and
and much more
|Follow the switch-on behavior: current density, luminance, efficiency as a function of time|
| ||Calculate passive optics:|
transmittance and reflectance
|Model light emission: |
outcoupled intensity vs. wavelength and observation angle
|Look at integrated quantities: photon flux, luminous intensity, |
CIE diagram and much more
- Quickly set up your OLED (up to 40 layers) by just a few mouse clicks. SimOLED provides a graphical as well as a tabular representation of your OLED configuration.
- Easily apply automatic parameter variation for a large number of OLED or material parameters to optimize your OLED or to quickly identify the impact on device performance. You can add up to three parameters in combination with each other to carry out Design of Experiments.
- Conveniently look at the results through a powerful graphical visualization tool. You can use one X-axis and up to two Y-axes, assign different quantities to the individual axes, plot multiple curves and customize the design of the graph. You can also plot your results in a contourplot style, easily visualizing their dependence on two variables.
- Easily exchange simulation results with your colleages by using the database concept of SimOLED. All materials and results are stored in a common database, so no need to fiddle around with text files. Simply send the project database to your colleagues and they will see what you see.
- Manage your simulations by SimOLED's project management system. Your simulations are automatically versionized which enables you to track back your simulations without the need to create a new project each time.
Download our latest flyer for more information.
For licensing and a demo version please contact us .
| Last update:
May 14. 2013 15:49:33